Summer of 2023 Club Tonka Fall Prep Clinics
Club Tonka summer clinics are geared toward preparing players for their fall school tryouts and club seasons. Each session will have on-court strength & conditioning. The main emphasis will be training volleyball skills in a small group environment.
- Each clinic is 2 weeks long. Monday –Thursday (unless noted) in two successive weeks.
- The clinics will be held at Eagle Ridge Academy.
- The on-court practice will be 8 sessions at 2 hours per session. Total of 16 hours. Clinics will start week of June 12.
CLINIC DATES/TIMES (reserved by coach and player availability):
Choose clinic dates and a session time.
5th-8th grade – 1-3pm
9th-12th grade – 3-5pm
- 1st Clinic: June 12-15; 19-22
- 2nd Clinic: June 26-29; July 10-13
- 3rd Clinic: July 17-20; 24-27
- One coach to 7 players. (9 maximum players)
- A player may attend more than one clinic. See Clinic Details Sheet below.
- A basic 7-player roster would consist of 1 setter, 1 right side, 2 left side (OH), 2 middles and 1 libero. If the circumstances arise, an 8th or 9th player could be added.
- The cost per player is $350 per 2-week clinic. There are no refunds for missed days or if a player leaves the program.
- Clinics include 16 hours of conditioning and volleyball skills training, and small group attention. The main objective is for players to be prepared for the Fall school season and club volleyball.
Step 1- Player Registration- Complete the form below providing us player and parent information.
Step 2- Player Payment- Click “Pay Now” to complete payment and reserve a spot. Space is limited! Make sure you enter your players name in the NOTE field when you pay.
Summer of 2023 Fall Prep Clinic